Remodeling and changing the decor of your home is fun and exciting, but can still come with some unexpected challenges. If you have a smartphone, why not make your life easier with these remodeling and interior design apps?
- Houzz Interior Design Ideas. Offers more than 200,000 interior design inspiration images and you can even save these images to virtual idea books.
- Evernote. This all-purpose organizational app is a must-have. Instead of carrying around those clunky design binders, snap photos of furniture and fabrics and store them on your phone. This app will also keep track of current sales at your favorite decor stores.
- iHandy App. Never worry about misplacing your ruler or protractor again, as this app will measure rooms and furniture for you.
- Sherwin Williams ColorSnap. Out of all the paint color apps, this one received the best reviews. Snap a photo of any object or scene and the app will try to match the color to the closet Sherwin Williams shade. Pretty neat, right?
- Dream Home. Yet another database of interior design images, but the best part about this app is that you don’t need an Internet connect to load photos of trendy living rooms or kitchens.
Whether you’re remodeling a kitchen or modernizing your living room, these great apps will surely come in handy.