- Cinnamon candle pillars. Glue cinnamon sticks around candles or candle votives for some seasonal flair that will make your home smell amazing.
- Glitter votives. Clear votives are a great budget-friendly find! Be sure to glam them up with silver or gold glitter found at craft stores.
- Hanging holiday photo display. This is a great activity for recycling scrap wood, but you can also purchase a wood plaque at a craft store. Paint the wooden piece with your favorite holiday color and attach a gorgeous ribbon from which you can hang family photos. Hang the completed photo display on a door that your guests can easily see.
- Make a wreath. This is a great option if you’re feeling thrifty and crafty. You can make wreaths out of everything from pom-poms and felt for a kid-friendly accessory or evergreens and holly if you’re feeling more traditional. Use websites such as Pinterest for inspiration.
- Pinecone garland. Ditch the normal store-bought garland and create some pinecone garland for a more natural and trendy feel. You can spray the pinecones with either plain white paint or glitter paint white, and hang the garland on your mantel or in an entryway using red rope fabric ties.
These are just a few suggestions—feel free to share any holiday craft tips of your own!