Almost everyone lists getting more organized as one of their New Year’s resolutions, and we’ve got some tips on how to actually make it happen.
Check out these suggestions for small storage solutions:
- Make the most of a small bathroom by adding door-organizers and wall and door hooks to lessen clutter.
- Display your jewelry. Thinking of innovative ways to store jewelry is a great space-saver. Purchase a plain picture frame and attach decorative hooks to hang necklaces and earrings or try a unique jewelry stand.
- Hang pots and pans over a sink or island. If you have a tiny kitchen, this can clean up a lot of cabinet space.
- Maximize your laundry center. Add fold-out drying racks to a wall instead of having them take up floor space.
- Keep your closets clean. Investing in shoe racks or a hanging shoe organizer on the back of a closet door is another great option. If staying on top of laundry isn’t your strong suit, then purchase stackable laundry baskets, which can be found at stores such as Target.
Make 2013 the year you finally get rid of some that unwanted clutter.