There are many reasons to make the move to Cary, Illinois. The Village of Cary has a population of more than 18,000 people which makes it feel intimate and friendly. This town offers residents a sparse suburban feel with lots of parks and great schools. There are lots of great dining options and attractions for residents to enjoy every day. This blog dives deep into the benefits of living in Cary.
Cary is one of the most cost-effective places to live in Illinois. According to Zillow, the average home value is $277,648. This is significantly lower than many other neighborhoods in Illinois. Cary also has a decent walk score of 24. While most errands will require a car, it is very possible to buy a home near the downtown area. One last perk to living in Cary is it’s proximity to downtown Chicago. If you make the move to Cary, you’ll only be an hour and 15 minutes away from the city. You could also take the Metra as there is a station conveniently located in Cary.
- Galati’s: Located at 800 Feinberg Ct, Galati’s is the perfect place to get lunch, dinner, or drinks with your loved ones! Whether you’re meeting up with family or watching sports with your friends, this is the best place to be. You can enjoy a drink near the fire on their spacious patio or you can experience a more intimate meal in the dining room. No matter what, Galati’s Hideaway promises to make your meal extraordinary.
- Kojak’s: Kojak’s is a family-friendly restaurant that has spent the last 30 years committed to providing exceptional customer service and great food. The restaurant features an amazing selection of comfort foods prepared to their specifications and offers many delicious specialities. Kojak’s is located at 700 Northwest Highway.
- Tracks: Located at 108 West Main St, Track’s has spent the last 40 years perfecting their award-winning menu! Try one of their 30 famous burgers or indulge in their fish fry, broasted chicken, salads, bloody mary’s, and more! Tracks is the perfect place to meet up with family and friends for delicious food and great times.
- Spartan Axe Throwing: Head on over to the neighboring town of Crystal Lake for a fun day of axe throwing. Located at 975 Nimco Dr, Spartan Axe Throwing is fun for the whole family. The space is designed not only for everyone’s safety but for the best way for guests to have fun. The enclosed cages offer privacy and protection for every member of your party. Stop in today and give it a try!
- Cary Country Club: Come see all that Cary Country Club has to offer. From the beautiful vistas to the immaculate greens, this golf course has everything you need and more. You can also enjoy a delicious meal and a cocktail at the Clubhouse restaurant. Cary Country Club is located at 2400 Grove Lane and is open to the public!
There is so much to love about living in Cary. With so many great restaurants, attractions, and schools, it’s the perfect place to live with your family. At Chicago Real Estate Forum, we want to help you find the home of your dreams in a neighborhood you love. If you would like to see all of the available homes in Cary, click here.