Geneva, Illinois offers many benefits to its residents. This Chicago suburb likes in Kane County and has been rated as one of the best places to live in Illinois. There are many places to eat, enjoy a cup of coffee, and spend time with your family. The schools are highly rated and there are many parks for kids to enjoy. Here are some more benefits to living in Geneva.
There are plenty of reasons to make the move to Geneva. The cost of living here is one of the best perks. According to Zillow, the average home value in Geneva is $386,154. The city also has a walk score of 37, which means that most errands will require a car. This may not be the case for you, though, depending on the exact location of your home. Finally, Geneva is a 1 hour drive from Chicago if you take I-290 E.
- Riganato: At Riganato, the goal has always been to offer the customer a delicious and comforting meal, using only the best and freshest ingredients. They prepare their menu items fresh every day using the same passion and respect their family has always had toward food. You can find Riganato at 700 E State St.
- Craft Urban: Located at 211 James St, Craft Urban wants to share their New American restaurant with you. Inspired by the travels and friendships they have created throughout the years. They believe that food is meant to be shared and enjoyed together, so come in with family or friends and savor every taste!
- Chiantis: This charming restaurant is located in a quaint house on a corner of historic 3rd St and features two different dining room experiences. The front room boasts floor to ceiling windows and contains a running train with a homey atmosphere. The second room is tucked away from the street. It is beautiful, elegant, and showcases a fireplace with subdued lighting. Come visit us at 201 South Third St.
- Geneva History Museum: The Geneva History Museum is passionate about collecting, preserving, and educating the community about Geneva’s rich history. You can explore award-winning exhibitions with rare artifacts, participate in fascinating programs and find unique Geneva gifts at 113 South Third St.
- Friends of the Viking Ship: The purpose of Friends of the Viking Ship is to facilitate the preservation of the 1893 Viking Ship as an important artifact from the Columbian Exposition. They also strive to teach visitors about the history of this beautiful ship. Stop by 528 East Side Dr to explore this unique artifact.
- Fox Valley Ice Arena: Located at 1996 S Kirk Rd, the Fox Valley Ice Arena is a great place to hang out with family and friends! The rink is open for public skating, hockey, and figure skating events. Be sure to stop by any time of the year for a fun day on the ice!
Geneva is one of the greatest suburbs in Illinois because of all that it offers to its residents. If you are looking to make the move to Chicagoland, Geneva might be the perfect place for you. Chicago Real Estate Forum is here to help you find the home of your dreams. To learn more about the available properties in this area, click here.