- MagicPlan: If you don’t want to pay to have your house professionally measured, this is the perfect app for you. MagicPlan will measure, draw and publish an interactive floor plan of your home on the web; all you need to do is take pictures of your home.
- CalcMoolator: This app will calculate mortgage payments and tax payments on any property in just a matter of seconds.
- Realtor.com Collaborative Search: One of the most popular real estate apps on the market, Collaborative Search, allows you to interact with your clients via real-time chat and also allows homebuyers to draw neighborhood boundaries without being limited by MLS.
- Docusign: Sign, send and save documents from any location. ‘E-signatures’ are much easier to deal with than a huge stack of paperwork!
- OpenHomePro: This app allows you to snap photos of a property and list it within a matter of minutes.
You don’t necessarily have to be a Chicago real estate agent to enjoy these apps; many are also perfect for the tech-savvy homebuyer or homeowner!