Trend: Holiday DIY Crafts
It’s my favorite time of the year and I just feel so inspired. The house is decorated, it’s chilly outside, and I have Christmas music playing. I’m so ready for some holiday crafting! I have a few gifts I still need to make for some friends and I’d love to decorate our table with something colorful and festive, so I’ve been searching for inspiration. Below you’ll find 12 Holiday DIY’s you should try this weekend. There’s a DIY for everyone here: from gold painted trees to a christmas tree cactus! Enjoy.
1. These gold dipped trees are the perfect thing to decorate your holiday table, from Studio DIY.
2. Make a custom cheese board for your appetizers, or give as a custom gift, from Brit & Co.
3. These gold scalloped napkins are so lovely, from Sarah Hearts.
4. These mini holiday wreath drink stirrers are probably the cutest drink accessory I’ve ever seen, from Project Wedding.
5. A hand stenciled kitchen towel would be the perfect gift for the chef in your family, on The Paper Mama.
6. Make colorful snowflakes out of wood veneer paper, from BHG.
7. Turn an old sweater into a cute gift bag, from House of Earnest.
8. Use a non-traditional color scheme to decorate your holiday table, from Paper & Stitch.
9. If you’re feeling ambitious, follow this DIY to make this amazing oversized Holly Garland, from The House That Lars Built.
10. These Letter Bag Toppers could double as favors and place markers for your holiday table, from You Are My Fave.
11. Not everyone has room for a Christmas tree, so you can make your own Painted Geometric Tree, from Lovely Indeed.
12. Another option for a small home that can’t fit a big tree: The Christmas Tree Cactus! So cute, from Sugar and Cloth.
– Chelsey, The Paper Mama