Maybe you’ve just purchased a new iPhone or are looking for new apps for your iPad or tablet. Either way, here are some great apps to help you with your Chicago real estate research.
- The Realtor.com App: This is a great app to have because it is the most accurate. Updated on a constant basis, Realtor.com offers listings of more than three million homes for sale.
- Nextdoor.com App: Just moved to a new neighborhood and want to make friends? This app is a free private social network that will give you details on the latest neighborhood events and barbeques.
- Trulia.com App: Anyone in the new home market should familiarize themselves with Trulia. The Trulia app will give you customized real estate listings that include photos and it will even use GPS to direct you to specific neighborhoods.
- CalcsFree App: Prospective homebuyers should always have a mortgage calculating app handy. CalcsFree will calculate what your mortgage loan costs and help you figure out how much home you can afford.
- HomeSnap App: Want to check out the resale value of a certain home in your neighborhood? HomeSnap will give you the details on current square footage, sale price and more on any home you photograph. Pretty neat, right?
Do you have any favorite real estate apps for your phone or iPad?