- Consider adding holiday pillows or throws to a couch or any other piece of furniture for easy seasonal décor.
- Decorate mirrors, artwork or doorways with festive touches such as white tree lights or spruce and red berries.
- Glam up your typical table setting with colorful napkin rings or battery-powered candles.
- Add some table runners to your kitchen and dining room. Festive table runners can either be holiday-themed or can show off the latest metallic décor trends.
- Change up your mantle accessories by updating your fireplace with garland or colorful lights.
- Don’t underestimate the effect of candles! You can alternate between seasonal scented candles and battery-operated candles to give your home a fresh look.
- Get creative with accessories. Add ornaments, feathers or berries to existing floral arrangements or wreaths.
For more holiday décor inspiration, be sure to visit the Linly Designs showroom in Clarendon Hills or stop by their new Highland Park location. For more information on Linly Designs’ services, visit the Linly Designs website or call 630-769-5099.